Your privacy is important to us at Grand Limousine. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used. You agree to these policies by using our website in a way that leads to you providing us with personal information.
State Law & Accompanying Rights
Please understand that you may have additional rights originating from State laws based on where you live. These State-based rights may augment, strengthen, or otherwise somehow compliment any privacy rights you have inherently or under Federal law. Our policy is to comply fully with the privacy policies of every jurisdiction in which we operate. Accordingly, you can use our Contact information to reach us at any time to assert any State rights.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, our website will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Under our Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, children under 18 are not allowed to use our website and access our services. It is not our intention to offer products or services to minors.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting our website, the IP address used to access our website may be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer our website, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for internal use, such as statistical assessments and website improvement. Most importantly, recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Other information may be collected as well by Echo Limousine, which is rather typical of most websites. For instance, the source that referred you to our website is generally known. Likewise, your duration on our website and your destination when you leave our website can also be tracked. Other common data collected includes the operating system and the computer you use to access our website. Similarly, the type of web browser is often noted. Again, this is everyday data collection and helps ultimately produce a better end-user experience.
At times, you will be fully aware of the information received, as you are the direct source providing it. For instance, you may comment on a blog post, reply to an email (whether broadcast message or autoresponder), provide an email address, complete a survey, requests SMS, or otherwise. Likewise, purchases involve collecting certain information, such as credit card information, Paypal addresses, your physical address for billing and shipping, phone number, and so on. Refusing to provide some of this information may lead to us being unable to provide you with the products or services you've requested.
A prime example of limited access to our website is where a username and password may protect some content. Whether username or password generated by our website, created by you, will almost always be connected with some other information related to or associated with you. This is true since much content protected on the Internet is subscription based, often paid for. Thus, the username and password must be tied to your other account data. Usernames and passwords, by their very nature, should be kept private.
Handling of Personal Information
Note that any personal information you provide to others apart from our vendors or us is optional. As an example, you might disclose something in a blog post comment. That "private" information is now "public," and we have no control over that. In like fashion, you are sharing information with any other third party not functioning as a service provider puts that information beyond our control and becomes subject to the party's policy.
Our primary intention for collecting your personal and private information is to conduct our business. We can use this internally to serve you better. Accordingly, we see no reason to share your personal information with other parties and outside interests unless you have authorized us. Of course, there are instances where your data is stored with third-party service providers, such as email service providers. These companies provide industry-leading services in quality and security and are far more beneficial to our end user than attempting such services "in-house." However, you are never required to deal with any such third party directly; they are limited in how they use your information and cannot sell or transfer it to others.
However, of course, your information does comprise part of an overall whole. This aggregate of information, by contrast, may be used to understand our broad user base. Further, at our sole discretion, we may share this information about our website visitors, not individually, with third parties for various purposes.
While we are staunch privacy advocates, there are times when even we may be forced to abandon these ideals. Just as major search engines face ongoing compulsion to provide data against their will, the same may occur with our website. Illegal activity or other serious acts or allegations could create legal liability for our website. In those cases, we reserve the right to share your information or may be compelled to do so by law. On the other hand, there may be times when we would need to share our private information to protect our interests. For instance, in cases of suspected or alleged copyright infringement or other intellectual property violations, it may be necessary to share personal information.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Grand Limousine uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
Grand Limousine and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
Grand Limousine and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimize ads and improve website usability for our target audience.
Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the following Ads Settings. Users can also opt to share data with Google Analytics with the following browser add-on:browser opt-outs.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We have included links on this website for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that these websites' privacy policies may differ from ours.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated and carried out by Grand Limousine to protect you and our website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We have paid license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on https://www.maconlimo.com/ for your protection and ours. This material may not be used for any reason, and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page or wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity controlled by or under common control with a party, whereas "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device named Grand Limousine Chauffeur.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Grand Limousine.
- Country refers to Texas, United States.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It relates to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data relates to data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service and to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and a Service Provider's server or stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information anytime through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas, such information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside. Suppose You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service. In that case, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users can view your activity reports, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service. We are legally obligated to retain this data for extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.maconlimo.com/privacy-policy
Book Now →